• The warranty period is counted from the date of purchase of the product and lasts 24 months.
2. Scope of warranty:
• The warranty covers furniture and washbasins.
• The warranty does not cover mechanical damage occurring during transport to the customer.
• The warranty does not apply to defects caused by the customer.
• The warranty becomes invalid as a result of design changes to the product made by the customer.
• The warranty becomes invalid as a result of incorrect installation not in accordance with the instructions included by the manufacturer with the product.
• The warranty does not cover items sold as a set that are not delivered by the producer.
• The warranty does not cover goods sold from exhibition and discounted due to obvious deficiencies in the product.
• The warranty does not apply to defects resulting from improper storage of purchased goods.
• The warranty does not apply to the color of washbasins that have changed due to limescale settling on them.
3. Rules for the use of furniture and washbasins:
• Products should be used in accordance with their intended purpose.
• Products should be used in closed rooms protected from harmful weather conditions.
• Furniture and washbasins should be properly attached to the wall and level.
• Avoid contact of painted and foiled surfaces with high temperatures and solvents.
• The furniture is made of chipboard and cannot come into direct contact with water.
• Furniture should not be installed in direct contact with the bathtub or shower cabin.
• The maximum load on bathroom furniture is 25 kg.
A warranty card without the date of sale entered, proof of purchase attached, or a legible stamp of the sales point is invalid.
• In the event of an unjustified call to the manufacturer’s service, the customer covers the travel costs.
• The manufacturer is not liable for damage resulting from installation not in accordance with instructions, and primarily due to the assembly which prevents easy and collision-free disassembly of the product.
• The manufacturer does not bear the costs of dismantling or damaging elements that make access to the product difficult, nor the costs of restoring these elements to their initial condition after warranty repair.
• After the warranty period expires, repairs and replacement of parts are subject to payment.
• The product submitted for complaint should be clean and meet the basic hygienic requirements.
Astor Bathroom furniture
ASTOR Marek Plewa
Ul. Lesna 2
A proof of purchase:
The basis for filing a complaint is the proof of purchase and a correctly completed warranty card, valid for a period of 2 years.